Contractor Document Signing

Have more questions? Submit a request

As a contractor for payroll processing, you need to sign a W-9 form. The W-9 form is an official document used in the United States to provide your taxpayer identification number (TIN) to the entity you are contracting with. This form is essential for tax reporting purposes.

When you complete a W-9 form, you provide your legal name, business name (if applicable), address, and TIN. This information is used by the company you're working for to report payments made to you, including any income that may be subject to taxation.

Make sure to accurately complete and sign the W-9 form, as it helps ensure accurate tax reporting and compliance with tax laws. If you have questions or concerns about the specific documents you need to sign please contact Atto Payroll support.

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful