How to integrate to QuickBooks Online
Our seamless integration with QuickBooks Online helps you easily track your team’s time and manage your business with accurate and reliable data. Your employee timesheets are calculated automatically and synced to QuickBooks Online on the spot, avoiding errors and second-guessing.
To integrate to QuickBooks Online:
- In the Atto web app, go to Settings
- Select Integrations
- Under the Payroll section, find QuickBooks Online and click on Connect
- Authorize integration on QuickBooks
Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and click on Authorize to allow Atto to securely access your QuickBooks Online account and start synchronizing your data.PLEASE NOTE: It is required by Intuit that you have a QuickBooks Online Plus account to integrate to Atto.
Import employee information
Match your employees from QuickBooks Online to the correct employee in Atto to ensure that hours from Atto are synced to the correct employee for accurate time and payroll processing.
- If you don’t want to import an employee to Atto, simply uncheck their corresponding box
- If an employee from your QuickBooks Online account hasn’t been setup in Atto, simply select Invite Employee from the dropdown and add their email address. They will be automatically synced with QuickBooks Online as soon as they create their Atto account.
Hurray, you’re all set!
Your timesheets will now automatically sync with your QuickBooks Online account and appear in your weekly timesheets for easy time tracking and payroll management.