Why did my recent payment to Atto fail?
Payments can fail for a number of reasons. If there’s an issue with a failed payment, we will immediately email the account owner and notify them.
Common reasons why a payment may fail include:
- You’ve exceeded the balance or credit limit available on your card
- The card has insufficient funds to complete the purchase.
- The payment amount is invalid or exceeds the amount that is allowed
- The card does not support this type of purchase (e.g. online payments for software)
- The card has expired
- The card is reported lost or stolen
If a payment has failed, please try the following:
- Contact your bank or the card issuer for more information
- Add a different card to your account. Click here to see how
When a payment fails, we retry to charge your card up to 3 times within a 7 day period. If the payment continues to fail, your subscription will be canceled and you and your team will be unable to use Atto’s features.