How do I view a team member’s timesheet report?
When you open the timesheets tab, you’ll find an overview of your team’s total hours, estimated pay, job codes and recorded time entries. In the mobile app, this data will be presented in three separate tabs: Overview, Team and Job Codes.
By default, a week in Atto starts on your workweek start day and includes seven consecutive 24-hour periods.
To view a team member’s timesheet report:
- Go to Timesheets
- Select the team member from the Team tab/list
The team member’s total hours will be listed for the specified time period.
To change the time period the timesheets are presented for:
- In the mobile app, tap on the previous or next button in the current date bar, or
- Tap on the current date to open the date picker and select a custom time period
- If you select a time period of 8 or fewer weeks, the listed items will show the date, first clock in and last clock out times and total hours.
- If you select a time period of 8 or more weeks, the listed items will also show the workweek dates and total hours for each workweek.