When does Atto track my location?
At Atto, we take privacy seriously and ensure to track your location only when necessary. Location tracking starts only after you clock in.
While you’re on the clock, we may pull the GPS location from your device:
- When you open the Atto app
- When you move a certain distance from your current location
- When an account admin or manager requests to update your location
- When you end a break
- The moment you clock out
Atto STOPS location tracking completely:
- As soon as you start a break and don’t resume location tracking until you end the break
- After you clock out
- If you open the app while clocked out
NOTE: Only your clock in and clock out addresses are stored in our systems and available for review as part of your timesheet.