How to take and end a break while on the clock
To add break hours to your time entry while on the clock:
- Go to Time Clock
- Tap on the “Take Break” button, found just below the clock out button.
- If a Custom Break Rule is selected by an account admin, you will be asked to select a break type.
- Your status will change to “On Break” and a break timer will start. The time entry timer will stop.
- When you’ve finished your break, tap on the yellow “End Break” button.
- Your time entry timer will resume automatically, and status will change to “On the Clock”
NOTE: If "Automatic Break" is enabled, the "Take Break" button will not be available. To learn more about the automatic break option, click here.