How can I view my team’s status in real-time?
The Activity page provides detailed insights into your team's daily activity. You can view real-time data on their current status and location, including information on which team members are on the clock, clocked out, on break, enjoying some time off or not active yet.
To make tracking easier, based on the user’s daily activity, they can have one of the following statuses:
- On the Clock: Presented in green if the user has clocked in and is tracking work hours.
- Clocked Out: Presented in red if the user has clocked out and has stopped tracking work hours.
- On Break: Presented in yellow if the user is on a break.
- On Time Off: Presented in grey if the user entered time off hours with a time off code.
- Not Active: Presented in grey if the user hasn't made any changes to their activity for the day yet.
To get additional information on a team member’s daily activity, select the employee from the list. Next, you can review their workday, including clock in and out times, job and break start and end times and notes.
If you have the required permissions, you can also clock in/out on behalf of a team member.