How do I add a user's pay rate?
Adding pay rates to your team members' profiles is a great way to automatically calculate their estimated pay and simplify payroll processing.
To add a pay rate to a team member:
- Go to Settings > Manage Team
- Select the member you want to add the pay rate to
- Enable the "Pay Rate" option
- Click on "Add Pay Rate"
- Fill in the Hourly Rate and Effective From fields
- To confirm, click on "Save" or "Add Pay Rate"
Depending on the selected effective from date, estimated pay will be automatically added/updated on the member's timesheet report. You can add multiple pay rates for different time periods to ensure that estimated pay remains accurate even if a member's pay changes.
To learn more how estimated pay is calculated, click here.
To learn how to set up different pay rates for overtime, click here.